Ornamin Non-Slip Flower Cup
Practical and attractive
Ideal for people with a weakened grip
Break-resistant, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
Available in a range of colours and lid options
If you have problems with gripping, or if your hands shake, then this cup may be a helpful addition to your kitchen.
Made of a break-resistant quality plastic, the flower design on the side is made of non-slip material, to ensure a better grip.
The cups are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, microwaveable and stackable.
They can be used for hot or cold drinks.
Cups can be bought without a lid. Or with a drinking lid, with a small hole in it. The third option is a lid with a spout. The spout is extra-long so that the person drinking does not have to tip their head back too far.
Each cup holds 220ml.
Available in a range of colours including black, blue, green, orange, transparent, blackberry and yellow.
How buyers rate the Flower Cup
I found 20 reviews of the non-slip flower cup. Of these:
13 people gave 5 star review
2 people gave 4 star reviews
4 people gave 3 star reviews
And there was one 1 star review
What people liked:
- Nicely patterned
- Feel ‘normal’
- The size is good for holding comfortably
- Don’t make drinks taste of plastic
- Good quality
- Don’t look ‘clinical’
- People thought the non-slip flower is a “brilliant idea”
- Lightweight, but strong
- The spout doesn’t leak and is long enough so that you can get a decent drink
What people didn’t like:
- Some problems with delivery (only received 1 cup instead of 2)
- Were smaller than expected
- The lids aren’t universal and can only be used with these cups